Among the Trees’ is a collaboration of photographic works of art that bring to life the many variations of trees and forests. From the mighty oak to the fragile sapling, this exhibition will be a collection of finely crafted works that illuminate the majestic beauty and soothing healing power of trees. Trees continue to play a role in the lives of the photographic artist and this exhibition will have you visually spellbound. ‘Among the Trees’ invites you to join us.
We invite you to participate in this juried open call.
Media - Photography
Total Entry Images - Maximum: 5
Total Exhibit Images - Maximum: 3
Entry Fee (AMONG THE TREES): $35.00
Digital submission deadline: Dec. 13th, 2020
Notification of accepted works: Dec. 18th, 2020
Framed works due at Gallery: Jan. 4th – Jan. 9th, 2021
Reception & awards presentation: Thursday, Jan. 28th, 2020 from 6:30-8:30pm
Works picked up: March 1st – March 6th, 2021
Accepted entries will be notified by email by the end of the day on Dec. 18th, 2020. If you do not receive a notification on this date, please contact the Gallery: ENTRIES@LONGISLANDPHOTOGALLERY.COM or 888-600-5474. Awards will be presented at the reception (awards will be mailed to those not present at the reception).
LIPG Excellence In Photography Awards:
First Place: $125.
Second place: $75.
Third place: $50.
- Only photographically based works depicting the theme will be considered.
- Submission fee is $35 for up to five images to be considered and is non-refundable.
- Payment is only credit card only.
- Framed works may not exceed 36” in width or height.
- Accepted works must be properly framed using braided wire, professionally presented, and ready to hang.
- All works must be for sale. Commissions on works sold: Artist 50%, Long Island Photo Gallery 50%