Adobe Photoshop is the industry-standard image editing software and is used worldwide by photographers and graphic designers to perfect their digital images. In this workshop you will learn how to use and play, without fear, with Photoshop CC - the number #1 photo editing tool.
Turn average images into powerfully detailed masterpieces.
What we'll cover:
- Working In Camera Raw
- Color Profiles & Profile Corrections
- Crop and Straighten Photos
- Sharpening, Noise & Moire Reduction
- Saturation & Luminance
- Spot Removal & Spot Healing
- Adjustment Brushes
- Graduated Filters
- Removing Chromatic Aberration
- Making and Using A Layer Copy
- Threshold & Curves
- Converting to Black & White
- Actions, Filters & Other Fun Add Ons
- Q & A (what are all those buttons)
Where we'll meet:
We will meet at Long Island Photo Gallery, 467 Main Street, Islip, New York.
Bring an unedited image on a flash drive to challenge Joanne.
Thank you in advance for supporting Long Island Photo Gallery's events and workshops. If you cannot attend this workshop but would still like to learn about photoshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE: Wednesday, June 12th, 2019
TIME: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
|LOCATION: Long Island Photo Gallery
467 Main Street, Islip, New York 11751
LIMITED TO 10 ATTENDEES
RESERVE YOUR SPOT BY USING
THE RSVP BUTTON BELOW.